Wednesday 2 July 2014

Sephora Sydney Wishlist


Sephora Sydney!! It's coming + I can't breathe


As everyone already knows, Sephora is finally opening a store in Australia! The store will be in Sydney CBD Pitt St. Mall (right near my uni yay) and is set to open in 2015. If this wasn't amazing news already, they announced that all the products would be matching US prices :') Of course in Australia cosmetics prices are ridiculous and we are used to paying literally double the price and it has just been part of our lives. So US prices are probably the best part of Sephora coming here. 

I went on my daily browse of Sephora.com and picked out the products I really want to buy when Sephora opens next year! Excitement woo! 

- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 
- NARS Pressed Powder 
- Smashbox Pore Primer 
- Benefit Push Up Liner 
- Too Faced Poreless Primer 
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner 
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (I already have 2 + 3 and I love them!) 
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation 
- Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero 
- Hourglass No. 28 Serum Primer 
- Benefit Stay Flawless Primer 
- Stila Metal Eyeshadow in Kitten 
- Benefit Gimme Brow 
- Too Faced Melted in Berry 
- NARS Creamy Concealer 
- Stila In The Light Palette 
- Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick 
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
- Stila One Step Primer 
- Smashbox Photo Ready Primer 

I am SO SO SO excited for Sephora I cried when they announced it. Counting down the days

Love always, 

- b xx