Saturday 31 January 2015

January Playlist



I thought I'd do something a bit different and start a new thing for 2015, each month I'll create a playlist of songs / albums / artists that I've been loving. Hopefully some of you will like the stuff, happy listening xx

I made a playlist on youtube to make it easy to listen to - click here

1. Brooklyn Baby // Lana Del Rey
2. Maybe You're Right // Miley Cyrus 
3. By The Way // Red Hot Chilli Peppers 
4. You // The Pretty Reckless 
5. Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart // Ariana Grande
6. Slow Dancing In A Burning Room // John Mayer 
7. Black Beauty // Lana Del Rey  
8. Lost // Frank Ocean
9. Stop This Train // John Mayer 
10. Letters // Matt Corby 
11. All Too Well // Taylor Swift 
12. Misguided Ghosts // Paramore
13. Someone Else // Miley Cyrus 
14. I'm Gonna Find Another You // John Mayer 
15. Jealous // Beyoncé
16. Last Hope // Paramore
17. One Last Time // Ariana Grande
18. My Everything // Ariana Grande 



(Couldn't find a link for 17, theyre all pitched and weird sorry!)

Been loving all of these heaps, there's a nice mix of my favourite artists so hope you all enjoy my little monthly playlist xx

Love always,

- b xx