Tuesday 18 November 2014

Huge Drugstore Haul - Priceline + Beauty Joint!


Priceline + Beauty Joint Drugstore Haul! 

I've been quiet the last month or so, busy with uni and my new job! I recently got a job at Universal Store and I love it :) Also, I have heaps more $$$ to spend on unnecessary things so that's exactly what I've done. I bought a couple of new things (not including my high end haul):


Priceline 40% Off Cosmetics Haul 

Firstly, my favourite time of year came along without me even knowing, for some reason I didn't get the email but lucky i went on my daily Priceline stroll and realised it was 40% off cosmetics! So a totally unplanned haul occurred. I got just a couple of things:


All 40% off original RRP

From Swatch Photo:
1. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Eye Liner in Black - $7.77
2. Savvy Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner in White Dove - $4.79
3. Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in NY-CEE - $5.97
4. Rimmel Provocalips Lip Colour in Play with Fire - $10.77
5. Rimmel Provocalips Lip Colour in Kiss Fatal - $10.77
6. Rimmel Provocalips Lip Colour in Little Minx - $10.77
7. Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in Grunge - $7.77
8. Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop in Pink Shock - $2.37
Others:
9. Maybelline Colour Tattoo Pure Pigments Eye Shadow in Improper Copper - $7.17
10. Australis Eyeshadow Primer - $7.77
11. Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in Brunettes - $3.69
12. Models Prefer Professional Angled Liner Brush - $8.39

BeautyJoint.Com Haul

Being super happy with my first beauty joint purchase, I got a whole bunch more. I heard heaps of good things about LA Girl's Glazed Lip Paints being comparable to Too Faced's Melteds, and the LA Girl Pro HD Concealers so I decided to grab quite a few shades of each!


LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint shades: ($3.79 each)
1. Tempt
2. Daring
3. Seduce
4. Blushing
5. Bombshell
6. Pin - Up

LA Girl Pro HD Concealer: ($3.45 each)
7. Natural
8. Pure Beige
9. Beautiful Bronze

I Also bought the Milani Anti - Feathering Lip Liner - $5.75 from beauty joint
and Ardell False Lashes Natural Multipack in Wispies - $11.18 from ebay (the link is there)




I am so excited to now have a job so I can buy heaps more makeup! I'm really happy with everything, look out for proper reviews on everything I got later on :)

Get into priceline ASAP!!

Love always,

- b xx