Sunday 29 December 2013

Benefit's How To Look The Best At Everything Review


Benefit's How To Look The Best At Everything Review
in deep - by benefit - $27.50 (50% off) - myer 

I bought this nice little box set from myer on boxing day, it was discounted 50% from $55 down to $27.50! It's by benefit, probably one of my favourites for facial products. I tried their powder foundation in-store and found it was soooo super soft and silky, then i found this box set that has sort of sample sized products in it and thought i'd try it :)

Inside this cute little book like set it comes with: 

1. 7.5 ml porefessional (previously reviewed, love this)
2. 7.0 ml hello flawless oxygen wow brightening foundation - in 'I'm so glamber' amber 
3. 1.5 g boi-ing concealer - shade 04 
4. 1.5 g boi-ing concealer - shade 05 
5. 4.0 g hello flawless custom powder cover-up - "I'm haute for sure" amber 
6. small application brush - I think ill use this more for contouring 




Inside the little book there are 'tips & tricks' for the products and also a mirror which are both really handy. 

I'm so excited to try all these products, they are so smooth and silky (which i love) I got this at myer but their website is still down, so here's a link to sephora 

Love always, 

- b xx