Monday 1 September 2014

Quick Tip Tuesday: Easy 3 Ingredient Healthy Bananaberry Smoothie


Quick Tip Tuesday: DIY Easy 3 Ingredient Healthy Thick Bananaberry Smoothie!

This week's QTT is a super easy and quick healthy recipe (and theres more to come!) - my absolute favourite snack / drink. It only has 3 ingredients and its all natural and delicious! I always find myself craving the bananaberry bash from McDonald's so I made my own healthy version which tastes even better!


What You Will Need:

  • 1.5 cups of frozen strawberries 
  • 1 med-large banana 
  • 1/2 cup of water 
  • Some sort of blender!



  • Blend up the strawberries (I use the coles brand from the freezer aisle), nana and water - no extra sugar :)
  • I like a thick consistency, but you can just add more water or blend longer until it's the way you like it 
  • Keep it all natural for the healthiest option, but feel free to add some brown sugar if it isn't sweet enough for you


Top up with some strawberries or banana


Super quick, easy, delicious and refreshing! Perfect for spring - even though I've had this nearly everyday for all of winter - it's the best <3

Hope you liked this!

Love always,

- b xx