We're past half way of this year and it has gone so quick :( Haven't done a monthly favourites in so long! So here is what I've been loving this month, with a list of pros and cons (if there are any)
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige - $12.95 (Priceline)
- Keeps your face matte!
- Compact, neat and non-messy packaging
- Very soft smooth, lasts all day
- Just wish it came in a couple of darker shades!
Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Black Drama Gel Pot Liner in Blackest Black - $16.95 (Priceline)
- Smudge / water proof - lasts really well
- Very opaque and semi matte black (I also have this in charcoal, but I prefer this)
- Cute sleek packaging
- Glides on quite well, not super super smooth though, but still does the job!
- I don't like the brush it came with, it wasn't fine enough
- Can be a bit difficult to apply
Bondi Sands Dark Self Tanning Foam - $19.99 (Priceline)
- PERFECT COLOUR. It isn't orange / green / yellow / weird coloured, it is a perfect natural brown colour
- Super easy to apply
- SMELLS AMAZING. Smells like coconut (my favourite scent)
- Not streaky
- Pretty cheap compared to St Tropez, and it is such good quality (I will do a proper post on tanning soon)
Bondi Sands Everyday SPF 15 Gradual Tanning Milk - $17.99 (Priceline)
- Again, a natural tan colour - not orange like most gradual tans
- Smells amazing (again)
- Easy to apply and also keeps the skin hydrated
- My go - to for everyday tan, just to keep me less pale
Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt - $9.99 (Priceline)
- Keeps your hands clean, and protects them from becoming black (literally)
- Personally, I find it harder to use a mitt but I just push through since using bare hands isn't efficient (you end up with dirty as looking hands, it looks awful and it's so hard to get off)
Ardell False Lashes in 102 Demi Black - $9.99 (Priceline)
- Very sturdy and bendy (I hate cheap ones that are stiff, because they flick off of your eyes at the inner / outer corners)
- Super pretty and natural looking, with still giving heaps of volume
- Easy to use!
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 060 Natural Beige - $13.95 (Priceline)
- A good consistency, not too runny but not too thick. I find thick ones look too chalky and are really hard to blend, so I avoid thick stick concealers
- Really good for under eye brightening and also for contouring and highlighting.
- Applicator is really handy, it's a little brush that squirts out product when you squeeze the tube
- Decent colour, not too pink toned. I find it quite hard to find yellow based concealers that are darker in colour, they are usually always pink based.
- Shade range is quite small
Coles 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes - approx. $2.50 (Coles)
- Super cheap and available at all coles
- Really refreshing and smells so yummy, it's sort of fresh and fruity
- Takes off your makeup quite well
- Claims to remove waterproof mascara, it does get most of it off but not as well as my L'Oreal one
Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum - $17.99 (Priceline)
- ACTUALLY WORKS!!!
- I have tried billllllions of hair products, from oils, balms, hair masks, leave in conditioners, intense conditioners, serums, sprays etc etc but not of them really do that much
- This actually works instantly to hydrate your hair and make it feel super soft!
- SMELLS AMAZING
- I have bleached hair and for those who've bleached too, you'll know your ends get fried.
- This rehydrates my hair soooooo well and completely rejuvinates it to the point of where it feels like the time before I bleached it.
- SO AFFORDABLE. Compared to morrocon oil which is something ridiculous like $50+???
- None of course!
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - $84.99 (Online)
- Amazing quality - you all have already heard / read about everyone raving about this
- Beautiful range colours - perfect for both day time and evening wear
- Compact cute case, and just great for all occasions
Nivea Repair + Protection SPF Lip Balm - approx $4.50 (Coles)
- Actually does repair your lips
- Definitely recommend for winter! Helps sooth your lips and rehydrate them
- Isn't sticky, it is pretty much invisible but works so well!
- I just wish it came in like a fruity scent because I love fruity Lip Balms
Harajuku Lovers Music Perfume - $19 (Priceline)
- Smells really nice and fruity
- Super cheap at Priceline right now! It's like reduced from $59 to $19
- The packaging is HIDEOUS.
- I keep the doll thingo off because it is just so ugly
- The bottle on its own isn't that bad though, it's bearable
Hope you enjoyed!! I've been loooving all of this, so check some of them out if you like! Hope this helped if you were contemplating on anything, feel free to message me with any questions / comments :)
- b xx